Seniors Real Estate Specialist Designation Course
The Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®) designation is awarded to REALTORS® who have successfully completed the required education course. SRES® designees learn how to lead senior clients through real estate transactions and draw on the expertise of a network of senior specialists, such as CPAs, estate planners, lawyers, clutter and staging experts as well as community resources and services. The SRES® designation is the only one of its kind recognized by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®. More than 15,000 REALTORS® have earned the SRES® designation.
The SRES® Designation course will help you:
• Understand and have empathy for 55+ real estate clients and customers.
• Be committed to developing the business-building skills and resources needed for specialization in the 55+ real estate market.
SRES® designation benefits
- National recognition as an official REALTOR® family designation. Regular updates on senior-related issues, such as developments in financial and legal matters and housing trends.
- Customizable quarterly newsletters written for your clients.
- Customizable marketing materials, such as downloadable brochures, ad slicks, and press releases.
- Listing in a searchable online directory of SRES® designees, which can be viewed by potential clients and referrals.
- Certificate and lapel pin.
- Access to authoritative research conducted by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
Learn more about the SRES at: http://www.seniorsrealestate.com