Bookstore – View and purchase books, manuals, and study aids. The following pages are intended for currently enrolled Broker Pre-licensing students. Click the links below to access detailed instructions for these resources:
- EngradePro.com Account – You will receive an email with your account information within a few days after your class meets. Be sure to give the Registrar your correct email address when checking in to class on day one.
- Login to www.engradepro.com
- Engradepro.com Supported Browsers & Troubleshooting
- you may want to use either Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari on macs. Also, ensure that your browser is up to date. Engrade supports the following browsers:Internet Explorer 9.0+ Mozilla Firefox 11.0+ Google Chrome 18.0+ Apple Safari 5.0+ You can see your browsers version in its Help/About menu. If your browser has a lower version number than listed above, you should upgrade.
- A few other troubleshooting questions: 1. Are you on a computer/tablet/phone? You will not want to access the desktop site through a mobile or tablet device for quiz taking, as some of the formatting/motions may not work. At this time the ability to take a quiz from our mobile site m.engradepro.com, or Ipad app Class Pro is not available. Please ensure you are accessing the quizzes on a computer through our desktop site www.engradepro.com 2. Is your internet connection strong/stable? Is it cutting out as you navigate through other websites/pages (or taking awhile to load those pages?) 3. Are you trying taking the quiz from a public WiFi location with unstable access?
- Blank Closing Exercise Worksheet & HUD-1 Forms
- Closing Exercise solutions from quizzes and exams.
- Errata Sheet – Dearborn Guide to Passing the AMP Real Estate Exam Fifth Edition which shows corrections to this text.
- National Practice Exam – Sample Self-Assessment of the national portion of the NC Real Estate Exam provided by AMP, Inc.
- Problem Topics June 2013 for the State Portion of the NCREC Licensing Exam
- Older Editions of State Problem Topics:
- NCREC Problem Topics – State Section,
- Problem Topics List for State Portion of NCREC Broker Licensing Exam 09.2012
- National Problem Topics March 2013 for the National Portion of the NCREC Licensing Exam
- NC Real Estate Commission Real Estate License Application Process Overview
- NC Real Estate Commission Online Application for Real Estate License
The following pages are intended for currently enrolled continuing education students.
- 2012/2013 Mandatory Update Hand-Out – How to Define a Green Home
- 2013/2014 Mandatory Update – Social Media Revolution Video