FAQs: Pre

Find answers to your questions about Superior.

How do I find a BIC with which to work?

Superior sponsors are available at course locations to speak with you and provide information about work opportunities with their firms.

A provisional broker license is initially issued on inactive status. Before the provisional broker can begin work in the real estate business, the provisional broker and a broker-in-charge must file a “License Activation/Affiliation” form (REC 2.08) with the Commission office to have the provisional broker license placed on active status. This may be accomplished by accessing the Commission’s website at (www.ncrec.gov) and utilizing the interactive online form. A provisional broker must be supervised by a broker-in-charge at all times when engaging in real estate brokerage activities.

Still can't find your answer?

If you can't find what you're looking for, please contact us.

Call Us icon

Call us: 877.944.4260

Speak to a customer service representative.

Weekdays: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET

Weekends: 12 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. ET

Get in touch icon

Send us a note

Email us and we'll get back to you within 24 hours

Email Us