Find answers to your questions about Superior.

What coursework must I complete for continuing education?

Continuing Education (CE) requirement is eight (8) hours per annual license period, including the General Update Course (4 hours) plus one 4-hour Commission-approved elective course.

All BICs (Broker in Charge) or BIC eligible licensees are required by State Law to attend a 4 Hour BIC Annual Review Course, in place of the 4-hour General Update Course, which must be completed in a classroom in addition to the 4-hour elective credit.

The BIC course is reserved exclusively for current BICs or those brokers seeking to maintain BIC eligibility. Any broker not falling into either of these categories will not be granted CE credit.

Still can't find your answer?

If you can't find what you're looking for, please contact us.

Call Us icon

Call us: 877.944.4260

Speak to a customer service representative.

Weekdays: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET

Weekends: 12 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. ET

Get in touch icon

Send us a note

Email us and we'll get back to you within 24 hours

Email Us