Do you know a recently-licensed real estate broker who had an awesome first year in real estate? Could that broker be you? If so, then you will be pleased to hear that Superior School of Real Estate, along with the Colibri Real Estate family of brands, has announced the inaugural Rookie of the Year award celebrating brokers who have excelled in their first year of working in real estate.
This award, which recognizes new brokers for their accomplishments in 2021, will help the winning agent become nationally recognized as a rising star in the real estate industry.
Here are some details for entry:
- Nominees must have received their license no earlier than Jan. 1, 2020.
- Nominations can be made by any member of the real estate industry (brokers, managing brokers, MLS and association executives, coaches and service providers, etc.)
- You can nominate multiple people.
- Nominations will be judged on 2021 sales volume and transaction data, level of investment in professional education, technology prowess, and community involvement.
- Nominees do NOT need to have taken their pre-licensing courses with Superior School of Real Estate or any of the Colibri Real Estate family of brands.
- The deadline for nominations is June 27th, 2022 so nominate your Rookie of the Year today!
The winner will be revealed and awarded during RISMedia’s Power Broker Reception & Dinner on November 11 in Orlando, Florida, at the annual REALTORSⓇ Conference & Expo. Both the broker and managing broker must be present at the event to receive the award.
In addition to bragging rights, the winner will also have a feature article in the December print issue of RISMedia’s Real Estate magazine.
Have questions? Visit our FAQ section here.
Nominate your Rookie of the Year here!